Strawberry Banana Blast
This thick and creamy smoothie was created for the strawberry lover, but the banana flavor comes through nicely. It's refreshing without being too sweet and makes a fruity mid-morning snack. —Colleen Belbey, Warwick, Rhode Island
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 cups frozen unsweetened strawberries
- 1 medium banana, sliced and frozen
- 3/4 cup (6 ounces) strawberry-banana yogurt
- In a blender, combine all ingredients; cover and process until
- blended. Pour into chilled glasses; serve immediately. Yield: 4
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup equals 122 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 24 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1-1/2 fruit, 1/2 starch.