Strawberry Apple Cream Pops
Perfect on a hot summer’s day, these super-easy frozen bars couldn’t be any simpler! —Brittney Musgrove, Dallas, Georgia
10 ServingsPrep: 5 min. + freezing
- 2 cups (16 ounces) strawberry yogurt
- 3/4 cup thawed apple juice concentrate
- 10 Popsicle molds or paper cups (3 ounces each) and Popsicle sticks
- In a large bowl, combine yogurt and apple juice concentrate. Fill
- each mold or cup with 1/4 cup yogurt mixture; top with holders or
- insert sticks into cups. Freeze. Yield: 10 pops.
Nutrition Facts: 1 pop equals 84 calories, 1 g fat (trace saturated fat), 2 mg cholesterol, 31 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 starch.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.