Strawberries with Lemon Cream
Here's a cool easy dessert perfect for steamy summer days. After sampling this luscious treat, no one will ever believe how easy it is to prepare.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, sliced
- 1 to 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup whipped topping
- 2 cups (16 ounces) lemon yogurt
- 1 tablespoon grated lemon peel
- Additional lemon peel and 4 whole strawberries for garnish, optional
- Place sliced strawberries in a medium bowl; sprinkle with sugar. In
- another bowl, fold whipped topping into yogurt; add lemon peel.
- To serve, layer strawberries and the yogurt mixture into four parfait
- glasses. Top each with lemon peel and a strawberry if desired.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 141 calories, 4 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 31 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.
Wine: Sweet White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.