- Reduce heat; cover and cook for 20 minutes or until rice is tender.
- In a large skillet or wok, stir-fry peppers in 2 tablespoons oil
- until crisp-tender. Remove from the skillet and keep warm. In the
- same pan, cook chicken mixture in remaining oil until chicken juices
- run clear. Stir in peppers and onions. Serve with rice. Yield: 4
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup equals 615 calories, 25 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 94 mg cholesterol, 1,123 mg sodium, 53 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 41 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.