- refrigerate for 20 minutes. Add the broth, sugar, Worcestershire
- sauce and chili powder to remaining marinade; set aside.
- Cook rice noodles according to package directions. Meanwhile, drain
- and discard marinade from chicken. In a large nonstick skillet or
- wok, stir-fry chicken in 2 teaspoons canola oil until juices run
- clear; remove and keep warm.
- Stir-fry broccoli in remaining canola oil for 5 minutes. Add the
- onions, garlic and ginger; stir-fry 3-5 minutes longer or until
- broccoli is tender. Return chicken to the pan. Stir reserved broth
- mixture and stir into pan. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2
- minutes or until thickened. Drain noodles; toss with chicken
- mixture. Garnish with peanuts. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup equals 293 calories, 10 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 498 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 27 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1-1/2 starch, 1-1/2 fat.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.