- Punch dough down. Roll dough into a 16-in. x 10-in. rectangle. Spread
- with butter; sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon. Roll up from a long
- side; pinch seam to seal. Cut into 12 slices; set aside.
- In a small saucepan, combine the brown sugar, butter and corn syrup;
- cook over medium heat until the sugar is dissolved. Stir in pecans.
- Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Place slices cut
- side down over sauce. Cover and let rise until doubled, about 1
- Bake at 375° for 20-25 minutes or until golden brown. Cool for 3
- minutes before inverting onto a serving platter. Yield: 1 dozen.
Editor's Note: The dough may be prepared in a bread machine. Place dough ingredients (using water that is 70°-80° and only 3 cups of bread flour) in bread pan in order suggested by manufacturer. Select dough setting (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1-2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed). When cycle is completed, turn dough onto a floured surface and punch down. Prepare buns as directed.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 314 calories, 15 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 32 mg cholesterol, 334 mg sodium, 42 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.