- gentle boil; cover and steam for 2 to 2-1/4 hours or until top
- springs back when lightly touched, adding water as needed.
- Remove mold to a wire rack; cool for 15 minutes. Meanwhile, in a
- small saucepan, combine the sugar, cornstarch and salt. Stir in
- water until smooth. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or
- until thickened. Remove from the heat; stir in the butter, vanilla
- and nutmeg.
- Unmold pudding onto a serving plate; cut into wedges. Serve warm with
- sauce. Yield: 6-8 servings (1-1/2 cups sauce).
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 347 calories, 10 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 46 mg cholesterol, 435 mg sodium, 62 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.