Steak Sauce Sloppy Joes
Everyone in our family loves these flavorful barbecue sandwiches. The recipe makes a big batch, and it freezes nicely, too.
15 ServingsPrep: 15 min. Cook: 30 min.
- In a Dutch oven, cook the beef, onions, celery over medium heat until
- meat is no longer pink. Add garlic; cook 1 minute longer. Drain.
- Stir in the tomatoes, Worcestershire sauce, steak sauce, chili
- powder, paprika and pepper. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer,
- uncovered, for 20 minutes or until thickened and heated through.
- Serve on buns. Yield: 15 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 sandwich equals 302 calories, 10 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 44 mg cholesterol, 469 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber,