- Place broccoli florets in a steamer basket. Place in a saucepan over
- 1 in. of water. Bring to a boil. Cover and steam for 2-3 minutes or
- until crisp-tender. In a small bowl, combine vinaigrette
- Drain broccoli and potatoes; place in a large bowl. Add beef and red
- pepper; drizzle with vinaigrette and toss to coat. Serve warm or
- cold. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1-1/2 cups equals 416 calories, 20 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 57 mg cholesterol, 88 mg sodium, 25 g carbohydrate, 5 g fiber, 35 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.