- cutouts if desired.
- Place the same color of hard candies in small resealable plastic
- bags; crush candies. Sprinkle in center of each. Bake at 350°
- for 8-10 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool for 2-3 minutes or
- until candies are set before carefully removing to wire racks.
- In a small bowl, beat meringue powder and water until soft peaks
- form. Gradually add the confectioners' sugar. Decorate cookies with
- icing. Yield: about 7 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 86 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 14 mg cholesterol, 81 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.