Sprinkle Fruit Dip
Making this creamy mixture especially festive are its bright candy sprinkles. Served with an assortment of fresh fruit "dippers", it was fun for Kayla's party. With the school theme, apple slices were particularly appropriate.
-Leslie Miller, Butler, Pennsylvania
24 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1-1/2 cups strawberry yogurt
- 1-1/2 cups whipped topping
- 1/4 cup colored sprinkles, divided
- 4 large green apples, sliced
- 4 large red apples, sliced
- 2 pints fresh strawberries
- 4 cups red and/or green grapes
- In a bowl, fold together yogurt, whipped topping and half of the
- sprinkles. Cover and refrigerate for 20 minutes. Just before
- serving, top with remaining sprinkles. Serve with fruit. Yield: 3
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 95 calories, 1 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 1 mg cholesterol, 9 mg sodium, 21 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 1 g protein.