Springtime Pea Salad
"Celery, cauliflower, bacon and sunflower kernels add crunch to this bright blend," remarks Kingfisher, Oklahoma field editor Donna Brockett.
6-8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen peas, thawed
- 2 celery ribs, thinly sliced
- 1 cup small cauliflowerets
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- 1/2 cup Hidden Valley® Ranch
Use Hidden Valley® Ranch with snacks, salads, main dishes and more for a crowd-pleasing taste!
See More Recipes >
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 4 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
- 1/4 cup sunflower kernels
- In a large bowl, combine peas, celery, cauliflower and onions.
- Combine dressing and sour cream; pour over salad and mix well. Cover
- and refrigerate for 1 hour. Just before serving, stir in bacon and
- sunflower kernels. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 168 calories, 13 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 253 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 4 g protein.