Pizza is always a hit, and it’s even better with a homemade touch. This simple recipe gives this pizza a spooky (and silly) Halloween personality.—Taste of Home Test Kitchen
8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 1 loaf (1 pound) frozen bread dough, thawed
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 4 slices Canadian bacon
- 3 slices pineapple
- 1 pitted ripe olive, cut in half lengthwise
- Roll dough into a 15-in. circle. Transfer to an ungreased 14-in.
- pizza pan, building up edges slightly. Bake at 425° for 10-12
- minutes or until lightly browned.
- Spread with sauce; sprinkle with cheese. Bake for 5 minutes. Cut each
- Canadian bacon slice into 1/4-in. strips; arrange on pizza for hair.
- Bake for 5-6 minutes or until cheese is browned.
- For eyes, arrange two slices pineapple and olive halves on pizza. Cut
- remaining pineapple slice in half. From one half, cut three thin
- pieces. Add the half slice and pieces of pineapple for mouth and
- teeth. (Save remaining pineapple for another use.) Yield: 8
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.