Spinach Turkey Wraps
Newlywed Trixie Ferguson of Bennett, Colorado says, "I have been learning to pare down portions for the two of us...and have created a few small-size recipes, like this hearty wrap."
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/4 cup spreadable chive and onion cream cheese
- 2 flour tortillas (8 inches)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 cups loosely packed fresh baby spinach
- 5 ounces thinly sliced deli turkey
- 1/2 to 1 cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 3/4 cup julienned sweet red pepper
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 2 tablespoons Hidden Valley® Ranch
Use Hidden Valley® Ranch with snacks, salads, main dishes and more for a crowd-pleasing taste!
See More Recipes >
- Spread 2 tablespoons of cream cheese over each tortilla. Sprinkle
- with garlic powder. Layer each with 3/4 cup spinach, turkey, cheese,
- red pepper and onions. Top with remaining spinach.
- Drizzle with dressing. Roll up tightly jelly-roll style; wrap in
- plastic wrap. Refrigerate until serving. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: One wrap (prepared with reduced-fat cream cheese, 1/2 cup reduced-fat Monterey Jack cheese and fat-free ranch dressing) equals 409 calories, 15 g fat (8 g saturated fat), 70 mg cholesterol, 1,574 mg sodium, 44 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 28 g protein.