- browning sauce if desired until smooth. In a nonstick skillet, saute
- mushrooms in remaining butter until tender. Gradually stir in broth
- mixture. Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until
- Remove toothpicks from roll-ups. Serve with mushroom sauce. Sprinkle
- with lemon-pepper if desired. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 chicken roll-up with 3 tablespoons sauce equals 349 calories, 10 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 105 mg cholesterol, 631 mg sodium, 23 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 41 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 5 lean meat, 1 starch, 1 vegetable, 1 fat.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.