Another innovative recipe that looks great and taste the same, from my sparse kitchen. Pair with Gallo® Family Vineyards Pinot Grigio.Taste of Home Cooking School
6-8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 2 cups torn spinach leaves
- 4 large fresh mushrooms, sliced
- 2 teaspoons grated onion
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 1/4 teaspoon lemon juice
- 6 Wright® Brand Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
Make summer recipes special with fresh, thick slices of Wright® Brand Bacon.
See More Recipes >
- In a large salad bowl, combine spinach and mushrooms; set aside. For
- dressing, combine onion, salt, pepper and mustard in a bowl. Whisk
- in vinegar until well combined. Gradually whisk in oil, beating
- until thick. Stir in lemon juice.
- Pour dressing over spinach and toss well to coat. Sprinkle bacon over
- spinach and toss. Serve immediately. Yield: 6-8 servings.