Spinach Rice Salad
Here's a salad that goes well with many menus. It has a hint of Asian flavor, with spinach and green onions for color and bacon for a bit of crunch.
6-8 ServingsPrep: 10 min. + chilling
- 1/2 cup Italian salad dressing
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon sugar
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 1 celery rib, thinly sliced
- 4 green onions, thinly sliced
- 2 cups thinly sliced fresh spinach
- 5 Wright® Brand Bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
Make summer recipes special with fresh, thick slices of Wright® Brand Bacon.
See More Recipes >
- In a large bowl, combine the salad dressing, soy sauce and sugar.
- Stir in the rice, celery and onions. Cover and refrigerate for at
- least 1 hour.
- Just before serving, stir in spinach and bacon. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1/2 cup) equals 136 calories, 8 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 3 mg cholesterol, 443 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.