- warm. Let meat stand 5 minutes before serving.
- Stir flour and salt into skillet until blended. Gradually stir in
- broth and lemon juice, stirring to loosen browned bits from pan.
- Bring to a boil; cook and stir for 2 minutes or until thickened.
- Serve with pork chops; sprinkle with remaining walnuts. Yield: 4
Nutrition Facts: 1 stuffed pork chop with 2 tablespoons gravy and 1-1/2 teaspoons walnuts equals 368 calories, 21 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 90 mg cholesterol, 434 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 37 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.