- to form a pocket; stuff with spinach mixture. Place in a greased
- 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for
- 50-60 minutes or until juices run clear.
- In a small saucepan, bring wine or broth to a boil. Reduce heat;
- simmer until reduced to 1 cup. Slowly whisk in cream and mustard.
- Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer for 2 minutes. Spoon over
- chicken. Yield: 8 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 483 calories, 26 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 165 mg cholesterol, 399 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 44 g protein.
Wine: Full-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.