- spinach mixture over dough to within 1/4 in. of edges. Fold each
- rectangle in half lengthwise; pinch seams to seal. Cut each
- rectangle into twelve 1-in.-wide strips.
- Twist strips and place on baking sheets coated with cooking spray.
- Cover and let rise in a warm place until doubled, about 25 minutes.
- Bake at 375° for 12-16 minutes or until golden brown. Serve
- warm. Refrigerate leftovers. Yield: 2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 twist equals 90 calories, 3 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 16 mg cholesterol, 156 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1/2 fat.