- In a greased 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish, layer the hash browns,
- spinach mixture and pancetta. In a large bowl, whisk the eggs, milk,
- 1/2 cup fontina cheese, 1/2 cup cheddar cheese, parsley,
- Worcestershire sauce, mustard and nutmeg; pour over top. Sprinkle
- with remaining cheeses.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until a knife
- inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes
- before cutting. Yield: 8 servings.
Wine: Sparkling Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sparkling wine.