Spinach Feta Croissants
I had this delicious sandwich in a local cafe and added my own twist to spruce it up. It would be lovely for a shower, a picnic or special occasion. I often use mini croissants for pretty smaller-sized servings.
6 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1/2 cup Olive Garden Signature Italian Dressing
The salad dressing you love at Olive Garden is now available to use at home on salads, sandwiches, veggies and more!
See More Recipes >
- 6 croissants, split
- 3 cups fresh baby spinach
- 4 plum tomatoes, thinly sliced
- 1 cup (4 ounces) crumbled feta cheese
- Brush salad dressing over the cut sides of croissants. On the bottom
- halves, layer the spinach, tomatoes and feta cheese; replace tops.
- Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 363 calories, 23 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 48 mg cholesterol, 959 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 9 g protein.