- over filling, forming a triangle. Fold triangle up, then fold
- triangle over, forming another triangle. Continue folding, like a
- flag, until you come to the end of the strip.
- Spritz end of dough with spray and press onto triangle to seal. Turn
- triangle and spritz top with cooking spray. Repeat with remaining
- phyllo and filling.
- Place triangles on baking sheets coated with cooking spray. Bake at
- 375° for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Yield: 4 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 appetizer equals 30 calories, 2 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 71 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.