Spinach Cheese Dip
“I’ve had many compliments on this creamy, cheesy dip recipe and have given it out to a number of friends.” Christine Cragan — Salem, Massachusetts
16 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 1 jar (16 ounces) salsa
- 1 package (10 ounces) frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed dry
- 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend, divided
- Tortilla chips
- In a large bowl, combine the cream cheese, salsa, spinach and 1 cup
- cheese blend. Spread into an ungreased 9-in. pie plate. Sprinkle
- with remaining cheese.
- Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 20-25 minutes or until heated
- through. Serve with tortilla chips. Yield: 16 servings (1/4 cup
Nutrition Facts: 1/4 cup (calculated without chips) equals 118 calories, 9 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 28 mg cholesterol, 268 mg sodium, 3 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 5 g protein.
Wine: Sweet Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a sweet red wine.