Spinach Bow Tie Pasta Salad
With its fresh, crisp blend of fruit-and-veggie flavors, this pretty salad from our Test Kitchen
is perfect for any springtime dinner or luncheon.
8-10 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 20 min.
- 1 cup uncooked bow tie pasta
- 1 package (10 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1 medium sweet yellow pepper, diced
- 1/2 cup chopped dried apricots
- 1/2 cup balsamic vinaigrette
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Meanwhile, in a large
- serving bowl, combine the spinach, yellow pepper and apricots.
- Drain pasta and rinse in cold water; add to spinach mixture. Drizzle
- with vinaigrette and toss to coat. Yield: 8-10 servings.