Spicy Tomato Cooler
The blend of flavors in this recipe creates a very refreshing drink. I often serve it for breakfast, but in warm weather, it suits any time of day.
-Susan Zambito, New Orleans, Louisiana
2 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 can (12 ounces) V8 or tomato juice, chilled
- 1/4 cup beef broth
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon celery salt
- 1/8 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Dash hot pepper sauce, optional
- In a small pitcher, combine the first five ingredients. Add pepper
- sauce if desired. Serve over ice if desired. Yield: 2 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 41 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 664 mg sodium, 8 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.