- minutes. Combine the brown sugar, garlic and hot pepper sauce;
- spread over meat.
- Bake at 350° for 25-35 minutes or until a meat thermometer reads
- 160°. Let stand for 5 minutes before slicing.
- Toss spinach with vinaigrette. Arrange spinach on four salad plates;
- top with sliced pork. Drizzle with pan juices. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 3 ounces cooked pork with 1-3/4 cups spinach equals 301 calories, 13 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 63 mg cholesterol, 591 mg sodium, 22 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 24 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 3 lean meat, 1 starch, 1 vegetable, 1/2 fat.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.