Spicy Pecans N Cranberries
Spice up a holiday party with these well-seasoned nuts or keep a batch in the freezer to give as last-minute presents.
16 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 15 min. + cooling
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon seasoned salt
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3 cups pecan halves
- 1-1/2 cups dried cranberries
- In a large bowl, combine the first six ingredients. Stir in the
- pecans. Spread in an ungreased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at
- 350° for 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes. Cool completely.
- Stir in cranberries. Store in an airtight container. Yield: about
- 4 cups.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1/4 cup) equals 189 calories, 16 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 4 mg cholesterol, 83 mg sodium, 13 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 2 g protein.