Spicy Mustard Spread
"This zippy spread makes taste buds sit up and take notice," assure Audrey Thibodeau of Mesa, Arizona. "It's super on vegetables, hot dogs and hamburger, in potato salad and more."
6-8 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 2 tablespoons ground mustard
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 4 drops hot pepper sauce
- In a small bowl, combine all the ingredients until smooth. Serve with
- hot dogs, vegetables, hamburgers, chicken or steak. Store in the
- refrigerator. Yield: about 1/3 cup.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 tablespoon) equals 62 calories, 6 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 15 mg cholesterol, 115 mg sodium, 1 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 1 g protein.