Spicy French Dressing
Mrs. Leslie Conn, Thawville, Illinois
24 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed tomato soup, undiluted
- 3/4 cup olive oil
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 small clove garlic or 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- In a blender, combine all the ingredients. Cover and process until
- blended. Pour into a large jar or container. Cover and refrigerate
- until serving. (Refrigerate for up to 2 weeks.) Yield: 3 cups.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 94 calories, 7 g fat (1 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 176 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.