Spicy Corn Spread
This specially seasoned spread won't only add "kick" to corn on the cob, it'll "zip up" zucchini or any other cooked vegetables. If you like, you can adapt the recipe to suit your family's tastes by adjusting the amount of chili powder.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley flakes
- 1/4 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Hot cooked corn on the cob
- In a small bowl, combine the butter, parsley, chili powder and salt
- until smooth. Spread on hot ears of corn. Refrigerate leftovers.
- Yield: 1/4 cup.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 tablespoons) equals 101 calories, 11 g fat (7 g saturated fat), 31 mg cholesterol, 265 mg sodium, trace carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.