- Using tongs, transfer chicken to a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in.
- baking pan. In a small bowl, combine the chili powder, cayenne,
- pepper sauce and reserved marinade. Drizzle over chicken.
- Bake, uncovered, for 30 minutes, turning once. In a small bowl, whisk
- the dip ingredients. Serve with wings. Yield: 2 dozen (1-3/4 cups
Nutrition Facts: 1 chicken wing equals 237 calories, 19 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 47 mg cholesterol, 588 mg sodium, 4 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 11 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer