- Line pie plate with bottom pastry; fill with bean mixture. Top with
- remaining pastry; seal and flute edges. Cut slits in top crust.
- Bake at 425° for 30-35 minutes or until lightly browned. Let
- stand for 5 minutes before cutting. Garnish with the sour cream,
- olives and remaining picante sauce, cheese and onions. Yield: 8
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 682 calories, 34 g fat (18 g saturated fat), 88 mg cholesterol, 1,509 mg sodium, 61 g carbohydrate, 8 g fiber, 28 g protein.