- In a large bowl, cream sugar and remaining butter until light and
- fluffy. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition.
- Beat in vanilla. Combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda,
- salt, cinnamon and nutmeg; add alternately to batter with
- buttermilk, beating well after each addition.
- Carefully pour over the pineapple. Bake at 350° for 40 minutes
- for skillet (50-60 minutes for baking pan) or until a toothpick
- inserted near the center comes out clean. Immediately invert onto a
- serving platter. Serve warm. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 509 calories, 25 g fat (13 g saturated fat), 91 mg cholesterol, 467 mg sodium, 69 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 5 g protein.