Spiced Green Tea
"It's fun to cozy up to the campfire with a mug of this tangy tea," says Sandra McKenzie, Braham, Minnesota. "It's a unique blend of green tea, fruit juices and spice."
12 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 25 min.
- 5 cups boiling water
- 5 individual green tea bags
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 5 cups unsweetened apple juice
- 2 cups cranberry juice
- In a large stock pot, bring water to a boil. Remove from the heat;
- add tea bags. Cover and steep for 8 minutes.
- Discard tea bags. Add the sugar, lemon juice and pumpkin pie spice to
- tea; stir until sugar is dissolved. Stir in apple juice and
- cranberry juice. Serve warm or cold. Yield: 12 servings (3 quarts).
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 102 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 4 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.