- cranberries; cook over medium heat until the berries pop, about 15
- Stir in the raisins, vinegar, molasses, Worcestershire sauce, ginger,
- curry, salt and nutmeg. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 15
- minutes, stirring occasionally. Transfer to a large bowl; cool to
- room temperature. Stir in almonds.
- Meanwhile, for gelatin, in a large bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling
- water. Stir in cold water. Add cranberry mixture. Transfer to an
- 11-in. x 7-in. dish coated with cooking spray. Cover and refrigerate
- for at least 4 hours or until set.
- Serve on lettuce leaves. Top with sour cream and almonds. Yield: 12
To Make Ahead: Prepare the recipe the day before and refrigerate overnight.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving equals 215 calories, 6 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 10 mg cholesterol, 117 mg sodium, 39 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.