- In a bowl, combine the first three filling ingredients; mix well.
- Stir in pecans. Place 1/2 teaspoon of filling in the center of each
- cookie. Shape into a cone by folding edges of dough to meet over
- filling; pinch edges together. Place a piece of cherry at open end
- of each bell for clapper.
- Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes or until golden brown. Immediately
- remove to wire racks to cool. Yield: About 4-1/2 dozen.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 232 calories, 12 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 28 mg cholesterol, 153 mg sodium, 29 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 2 g protein.