Spiced Apricot Cider
You'll need just six ingredients to simmer together this hot spiced beverage from Connie Cummings of Gloucester, New Jersey. Each delicious mugful is rich with apricot flavor.
6 ServingsPrep: 5 min. Cook: 2 hours
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) apricot nectar
- 2 cups water
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 whole cloves
- 2 cinnamon sticks (3 inches)
- In a 3-qt. slow cooker, combine all ingredients. Cover and cook on
- low for 2 hours or until cider reaches desired temperature. Discard
- cloves and cinnamon sticks. Yield: 6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 70 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 2 mg sodium, 18 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.