Speedy Scalloped Potatoes
This recipe calls for boxed potatoesso there's no peeling and slicing! And with leftover cooked chicken, it's a simple way to make a hearty one-dish dinner.
4-6 ServingsPrep: 5 min. Bake: 50 min.
- 1 package (4.9 ounces) scalloped potatoes
- 2-1/2 cups hot water
- 1 can (10-3/4 ounces) condensed cream of chicken soup, undiluted
- 1/2 teaspoon poultry seasoning
- 2 cups cubed cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded carrots
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- In a bowl, combine sauce mix packet from potatoes with the water,
- soup and poultry seasoning; stir until well blended. Add potatoes
- and remaining ingredients; mix well.
- Pour into a greased 2-1/2-qt. baking dish. Bake, uncovered, at
- 350° for 50-60 minutes or until potatoes are tender and top is
- golden. Yield: 4-6 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 cup) equals 231 calories, 7 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 47 mg cholesterol, 813 mg sodium, 24 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 17 g protein.