Spectacular Fingerling Potatoes
My children absolutely love these tender "mini" potatoes. Fingerling potatoes can be found at the farmers market and specialty grocery stores, though Yukon Gold would work, too.
5 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 30 min.
- 1 pound fingerling potatoes
- 3 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 3 tablespoons minced fresh parsley
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary or 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a
- boil. Reduce heat; cover and cook for 10 minutes. Drain. Transfer to
- a greased 15-in. x 10-in. x 1-in. baking pan. Combine the remaining
- ingredients; drizzle over potatoes and toss to coat.
- Bake, uncovered, at 425° for 8-10 minutes or until tender,
- stirring once. Yield: 5 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 3/4 cup equals 141 calories, 9 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 9 mg cholesterol, 184 mg sodium, 12 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein.