- glasses. Sprinkle salt on a plate; hold glasses upside down and dip
- rims into salt. Divide the salad greens, tomatoes, onion and sliced
- olives among prepared glasses. Top each with a prepared toothpick.
- In a food processor, combine shallot and olives; cover and process
- until finely chopped. Add the vinegar, vodka, olive juice and lemon
- juice; cover and process until blended. While processing, gradually
- add oil in a steady stream. Divide among eight shot glasses; serve
- with salads. Yield: 8 servings.
To Make Ahead: Prepare salad dressing up to a week in advance; mix well before serving. Prepare cocktail glasses and garnishes before guests arrive; cover and refrigerate garnishes until serving.
Nutrition Facts: 1 salad with 3 tablespoons dressing (calculated without salt) equals 306 calories, 30 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 358 mg sodium, 7 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 1 g protein.