Special Turkey Salad
I used to buy turkey salad from a local deli until I experimented and cam up with this recipe myself. It's even better than the store-bought kind.Connie Laux, Englewood, Ohio
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup plain yogurt
- 1 tablespoon honey Dijon mustard
- 3 cups cubed cooked turkey
- 1 cup halved green grapes
- 2 celery ribs, chopped
- 1/2 cup chopped cashews
- 5 green onions, thinly sliced
- Lettuce leaves
- In a bowl, combine the first three ingredients. Add the turkey,
- grapes, celery, cashews and onions; stir to coat. Serve on lettuce.
- Yield: 4 servings.
Wine: Light-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.