Special Spinach Salad
I always get compliments when I serve this refreshing salad during the holidays. The creamy dressing is perfect with the colorful cranberries and crunchy nuts.
—Laurene Hunsicker, Canton, Pennsylvania
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 1/2 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 package (6 ounces) fresh baby spinach
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- In a small bowl, whisk the oil, sugar, vinegar, sour cream and
- mustard. Divide spinach among four salad plates; drizzle with
- dressing. Sprinkle with walnuts and cranberries. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (3/4 cup) equals 364 calories, 28 g fat (4 g saturated fat), 5 mg cholesterol, 38 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, 3 g fiber, 5 g protein.