- Pour into three greased and floured 9-in. round baking pans. Bake at
- 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the
- center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from
- pans to wire racks to cool completely.
- For frosting, combine the sugar, milk and butter in a saucepan; bring
- to a boil, stirring constantly. Boil for 1 minute; remove from the
- heat. Stir in chips and vanilla until smooth; cool. Spread frosting
- between layers and over top and sides of cake. Yield: 12-14
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 639 calories, 33 g fat (20 g saturated fat), 121 mg cholesterol, 355 mg sodium, 79 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 8 g protein.