- Drain and discard marinade from steak. Grill, uncovered, over medium
- heat, or broil 4-6 in. from the heat for 7-10 minutes on each side
- or until meat reaches desired doneness (for medium-rare, a
- thermometer should read 145°; medium, 160°; well-done,
- Let stand for 10 minutes; thinly slice across the grain. Layer with
- beef, lettuce mixture, pineapple and nuts on each tortilla. Fold one
- end over filling, then fold in sides. Tie with an onion top. Yield:
- 8 servings.
Wine: Full-Bodied Red Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied red wine such as Cabernet Sauvignon, Merlot or Syrah.