Sparkling Summer Champagne
Sipping this drink reminds me of sitting on the back porch in summer and enjoying a good conversation with friends. I use tonic water for a nonalcoholic version.
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 10 min.
- 1 medium lemon, cut into wedges
- 1 bottle (750 milliliters) Champagne or other sparkling wine, chilled
- 1/2 cup thawed orange juice concentrate
- Squeeze the juice from the lemon into a small pitcher; drop lemon
- into pitcher. Stir in Champagne and orange juice concentrate. Yield:
- 4 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup equals 187 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 2 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 1 g protein.