Sparkling Peach Bellinis
Folks will savor the subtle peach flavor in this elegant brunch beverage. — Taste of Home Test Kitchen
12 ServingsPrep: 35 min. + cooling
- 3 medium peaches, halved
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 can (11.3 ounces) peach nectar, chilled
- 2 bottles (750 milliliters each) Champagne or sparkling grape juice, chilled
- Line a baking sheet with a large piece of heavy-duty foil (about 18
- in. x 12 in.). Place peach halves, cut sides up, on foil; drizzle
- with honey. Fold foil over peaches and seal.
- Bake at 375° for 25-30 minutes or until tender. Cool completely;
- remove and discard peels. In a food processor, process peaches until
- Transfer peach puree to a pitcher. Add the nectar and 1 bottle of
- Champagne or juice; stir until combined. Pour into 12 champagne
- flutes or wine glasses; top with remaining Champagne or juice. Serve
- immediately. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 serving (1 each) equals 74 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 2 mg sodium, 9 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, trace protein.