Sparkling Party Punch
This has been my signature punch for years, and the much-requested favorite at our annual Christmas party. It’s sparkly, fruity, frothy (if you add the sherbet) and so simple! —JAN WITTEVEEN, NORBORNE, MISSOURI
17 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 5 min.
- 1 can (46 ounces) unsweetened pineapple juice, chilled
- 3 cups apricot nectar or juice, chilled
- 1 liter diet lemon-lime soda, chilled
- Pineapple sherbet, optional
- In a punch bowl, combine the pineapple juice, apricot nectar and
- soda. Top with scoops of sherbet if desired. Serve immediately.
- Yield: 17 servings (3/4 cup each).
Nutrition Facts: 3/4 cup (calculated without sherbet) equals 66 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 9 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein. Diabetic Exchange: 1 fruit.