Sparkling Ginger Lemonade
Chill out with this delightful cooler, perfect for springtime bridal showers or hot summer days on the deck. It's a quick fix you'll stir up time after time. —Jodi Blubaugh, Eagle Mountain, Utah
5 ServingsPrep: 20 min. + cooling
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup honey
- 2 tablespoons minced fresh gingerroot
- 2 cups club soda, chilled
- 1 cup lemon juice
- In a small saucepan, bring the water, honey and ginger to a boil.
- Remove from the heat; cover and steep for 10 minutes. Strain,
- discarding ginger. Cool.
- Transfer to a pitcher; stir in soda and lemon juice. Serve
- immediately over ice. Yield: 5 servings.
Nutrition Facts: 1 cup equals 220 calories, trace fat (trace saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 23 mg sodium, 61 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, trace protein.