Sparkling Fresh Fruit
“This fruit-filled dessert is yummy,” promises Nancee Melin of Tucson, Arizona. “For even faster preparation, you can buy cut-up fruit from the produce department. For an elegant touch, I like to garnish it with fresh mint sprigs.”
4 ServingsPrep/Total Time: 15 min.
- 1-1/2 cups sliced fresh strawberries
- 1-1/2 cups fresh blueberries
- 1 cup cubed cantaloupe
- 4 scoops raspberry sherbet or flavor of your choice
- 1 cup Champagne or lemon-lime soda
- Combine the strawberries, blueberries and cantaloupe; divide among
- four dessert dishes. Top each with a scoop of sherbet. Drizzle with
- Champagne. Serve immediately. Yield: 4 servings.